Gallifrey Falls No More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallifrey Falls No More

Join the universe of The Doctor and his companions. Choose one of 2 settings, canon or AU. Warning. The canon is stricter than the AU. Currently the Canon Universe is Cloesd to all but staff. Enjoy the Alternate Universe and Bazaar

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Blaster Computer Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 am by The Creator

» MK.I Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 am by The Creator

» Sonic Blaster Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am by The Creator

» MK. VII Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 am by The Creator

» River Song Special Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 am by The Creator

» Mk. VI Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 am by The Creator

» MK V. Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 am by The Creator

» MK IV. Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 am by The Creator

» Mk III template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 am by The Creator

» Mark II Template
The Scarlet Maiden EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 am by The Creator

Staff

-Site Owner-
The Creator
The Chameleon

-Head Admins-
The Chameleon
Kouzai

Moderators
The 10th Doctor
Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:
Top posters
The Creator (89)
The Scarlet Maiden Vote_lcapThe Scarlet Maiden Voting_barThe Scarlet Maiden Vote_rcap 
The Chameleon (62)
The Scarlet Maiden Vote_lcapThe Scarlet Maiden Voting_barThe Scarlet Maiden Vote_rcap 
The12thSavior (16)
Carmen San Diego (12)
Candalynne (6)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Scarlet Maiden

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Scarlet Maiden Empty The Scarlet Maiden Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Carmen San Diego

Carmen San Diego

Deep within the woods of Nottingham a red hooded figure runs quickly using her knowledge of the area to outwit the Calvary of men lead by the Royal Guard as she runs she uses rolls and small passes to keep the men's horses from following her. Almost there...

2The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 am

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin was wondering around the United Kingdom, looking for something to entertain her when she heard something happening nearby. Rushing into the forest area to get a better view, She started to jump from tree limb to tree limb till she could get a good view of what was happening. Below her, a woman in a cloak similar to Cafrin's was running from a group of soldiers, maybe guards. Cafrin wasn't sure. She chucked a bit as the woman ran closer to Cafrin, knowing that she probably was on the run from the men for something unlawful. "Would you like some help?" Cafrin asked, stepping down from the tree, landing in the woman's view but just out of the men's.

3The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 am

Carmen San Diego

Carmen San Diego

The maiden pants heavly. Yes but I can't shack those fiends off my tail you best run before you are seen with me. She looks back hearing the guards coming closer by the second. She ignores any lack of strength or stamina she has not about to give up.

4The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:40 am

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

"They do not look like friends." Cafrin said as she started to tap a few times onto the bracelet on her wrist. With a smile, she looked back up at the woman and stepped toward her. "Take my hand." She told her, hoping the woman would listen and allow her to pull her away from the men. "I trust you wont regret it." Cafrin waited anxiously glancing from the woman, to her bracelet, to the men in the distance. She wouldn't be seen but if the woman waited any longer, it would be harder to explain her sudden disappearance.

(Cafrin has a transporter that she has programed. Taking her hand will get you out of trouble, but send you to where ever Cafrin set it to. Refuse: Cafrin pulls her into a bush and hits the button to transport.)

5The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:49 am

Carmen San Diego

Carmen San Diego

She doesn't waste any time taking the ladies hand as she holds her side in pain glad she found aid before the guards caught up to her.

6The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:26 am

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin smiles as she pulls the woman closer to her and hits the transport button. A flash of blue light engulfs them before opening itself to a metal encased structure. All around there were buttons on the walls and platforms, all shinning different colors. "Welcome to Auros Assistance Ship #24601. My name is Cafrin. Be honored to know that your the first human on board." Cafrin said as she let go of the woman's hand and walked over to a window. The ship was typical for the Auros Assistance. It had a Captain's chair in the center, with a few chairs around the bigger window. Stars separated the darkness of space, shining bright against the dullness. "Please be careful on board. Most of the switches have a counter command, but a few of them don't. I would prefer not to go falling back to Earth so soon."

(Time period: 10 Years before the Time War the destroyed the Auros planet and the Timelords. The Auros Ship we are on is in the center of the Milky-way Galaxy, Orbiting around Earth)

7The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:32 am

Carmen San Diego

Carmen San Diego

Woah...She can't belivie what she is seeing it's as if a wizard had just used a strange magic she holds her bow tighter following watching everything around her not letting her guard down.

8The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:36 am

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin smiled and let a small laugh out. "Relax and breathe." She said as she opened up her hands to her. "I promise, I'm not going to hurt you or anything. We are a very peaceful people." Cafrin looked around before looking back at the woman. "What's your name?"

9The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 am

Carmen San Diego

Carmen San Diego

My name..my name is...She holds her side in pain.Jeanette...She can't take it anymore and the room spins around her as she collaspes on to the ground due to a flesh wound deep on her right side her hood falling to the side revealing a girl in red with short blonde hair.

10The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 am

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin's smiled disappeared quickly as the Jeanette fell to the ground. Quickly, she ran forward to help her. Looking over her body, Cafrin noticed the blood at the woman's side and gave out a short sigh. "Nice to meet you, Jeanette, don't worry. I'm going to patch you right up." Cafrin said as she rushed over to the first aid kit and brought it back over to where Jeanette was on the ground. "What caused your injury?" Cafrin pulled out a few different things; bandages, antiseptic, gauze, and a few other medical things. "And why were you running from those men back there?" She asked as she handed Jeanette a cold pack to rest on her head and some asprin.

11The Scarlet Maiden Empty Re: The Scarlet Maiden Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 am

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

(Carmen, please post soon or I will have to kill off this thread as In-Active)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum