Gallifrey Falls No More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallifrey Falls No More

Join the universe of The Doctor and his companions. Choose one of 2 settings, canon or AU. Warning. The canon is stricter than the AU. Currently the Canon Universe is Cloesd to all but staff. Enjoy the Alternate Universe and Bazaar

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Blaster Computer Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 am by The Creator

» MK.I Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 am by The Creator

» Sonic Blaster Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am by The Creator

» MK. VII Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 am by The Creator

» River Song Special Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 am by The Creator

» Mk. VI Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 am by The Creator

» MK V. Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 am by The Creator

» MK IV. Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 am by The Creator

» Mk III template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 am by The Creator

» Mark II Template
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 am by The Creator

Staff

-Site Owner-
The Creator
The Chameleon

-Head Admins-
The Chameleon
Kouzai

Moderators
The 10th Doctor
Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:
Top posters
The Creator (89)
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods Vote_lcapVoyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods Voting_barVoyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods Vote_rcap 
The Chameleon (62)
Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods Vote_lcapVoyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods Voting_barVoyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods Vote_rcap 
The12thSavior (16)
Carmen San Diego (12)
Candalynne (6)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voyage of the damned example episode (only open to the admins and mods

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

The Tardis was in flight and the Doctor was circling with a half smile on his face. Suddenly a fog horn sounded and a ship's bow crashed through the side of the Tardis.
"What?" the Doctor exclained in bewilderment. "What?"
A ship's bell sounded as the Doctor picked up life belt that had the name Titanic on it.
"What?" he exclaimed again, this time surprised.
The Doctor returned to the console and adjusted the controls. The Tardis walls reformed, pushing the ship back outside. Then he materialized inside the ship, next to a board detailing a list of shipping companies. The fog horn sounded again.

When the Doctor stepped out of the Tardis he was in a room of people in Edwardian dress were enjoying a champagne buffet and band played a slow version of Jingle Bells. Around the room were golden skinned statues of male angels. One moved as the Doctor walked past. Then he spotted a small red-skinned alien in a dinner jacket, and went to a window.
"Right." he said. Outside the window was space.
A voice came over the PA system. "Attention all passengers. The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol Three, also known as Earth. Population, Human. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

(OOC: I know I took control of a character I'm not supposed to have control of but the first post is always to be the same as in the episode. Therefore it was unavoidable. The first post of an episode in the canon section is an exception to the rule.

https://drwhoforumrp.rpg-board.net

The12thSavior

The12thSavior
Shop Keep
Shop Keep

(fine by me. you ARE the site owner anyway :p)

The Doctor wandered around the ship, looking to each of the passengers. The place was pretty...well...strange, but the thing that really bothered him was the name. The Titanic? These people were basically asking for death. Well, as long as they stay away from potential danger... he thought, finding a closet with a few black dinner suits. I guess I should loosen up a little. he said, smiling as he took the suit, and ordered a drink.

The Doctor blended in with the passengers, joining in on conversations, and acting as if he was one of the passengers. One of the men that was voicing the PA said, "We are now directly above London, and if anyone would like to take a small tour, please come to the front of the ship where I am standing and we will transport there!" The Doctor looked at the small group of people moving towards the transporter. He quickly decided to join in, walking with them, until he saw the small red alien again, rushing towards them. The Doctor stepped in front of him saying, "You can't go down there! You'll scare all the humans!"

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin found herself standing on the rails of the boat, just a foot or two away from the boat's edge. "Wow, that was close." She told herself as she tucked her transporter back onto her wrist in camouflage mode. She had been following the Doctor's movements for a while and wasn't sure what he had to do with this very ship. Keeping a close eye on where the Doctor was, she crept through the crowd to listen to what was going on.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

Astrid was wandering through the ship providing drinks to the guests. As she turned she bumped into a young woman who was dressed completely wrong for this party.

"Sorry ma'am. I am so sorry." she stammered as she tried to clean up.

The12thSavior

The12thSavior
Shop Keep
Shop Keep

The red man walked to the transporter anyway, and the Doctor sighed. He stepped into the transporter, as him and the rest of the group got teleported down to London.

There were Christmas decorations, although the whole street was barren. Empty. The Doctor walked to a small stand, where a man with grey hair and a grey beard sat. "What's going on? Where is everyone?" The Doctor asked, curiously. "Well, every Christmas here in London, there's some alien attack. No body wanted to deal with that this year, so they all hid." the man said. "Then why are you here?" the Doctor responded. "Well, I knew at least some people would be out here, so I thought I could make some money. But, I didn't know that no one would be here."

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin looked down a the mess on her hood and dress. Looking back at the waitress, she smiled. "No, Miss, that's fine. Do you mind taking me inside? It's rather chilly out here, even with the dock's airlock, it doesn't stop the chill." She tried to seem normal and blend in, but peered around for the Doctor. "I thought my friend had come out here, but I don't see him anymore."

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

"This way ma'am'' she said " i"ll get you a new dress if you like"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum