Gallifrey Falls No More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallifrey Falls No More

Join the universe of The Doctor and his companions. Choose one of 2 settings, canon or AU. Warning. The canon is stricter than the AU. Currently the Canon Universe is Cloesd to all but staff. Enjoy the Alternate Universe and Bazaar

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Blaster Computer Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 am by The Creator

» MK.I Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 am by The Creator

» Sonic Blaster Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am by The Creator

» MK. VII Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 am by The Creator

» River Song Special Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 am by The Creator

» Mk. VI Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 am by The Creator

» MK V. Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 am by The Creator

» MK IV. Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 am by The Creator

» Mk III template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 am by The Creator

» Mark II Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 am by The Creator

Staff

-Site Owner-
The Creator
The Chameleon

-Head Admins-
The Chameleon
Kouzai

Moderators
The 10th Doctor
Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:
Top posters
The Creator (89)
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 Voting_barthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Chameleon (62)
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 Voting_barthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The12thSavior (16)
Carmen San Diego (12)
Candalynne (6)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

"I don't mind, whatever you wish." Cafrin replied as her eyes began to glow. With little to nothing around to reflect the light back to her, Cafrin couldn't tell that the message was waiting or that her eyes had changed. All she knew was that Alice was making Tea and messing with the fountain.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

'hmmm. I GOT IT!' Alice exclaimed 'i know this little tea shop in tokyo, just as they are modernizing. beautiful place and lovely tea...' alice stopped as she looked at the other woman 'your eyes are glowing.'

https://drwhoforumrp.rpg-board.net

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

"What? They are?" Cafrin almost freaked out until she saw her reflection. With a sigh, she took the message. 'Cafrin, you are to remain with your timelord until she is determined to be out of danger. Good luck and may the starts always light your path." Was all the message said. "Sorry, sometimes I miss them and well. Trust me, it isn't anything bad. Tea sounds like a great idea." Cafrin replied, knowing that Alice wouldn't have been able to hear the message. "Maybe I should tell you about myself. I know I come off a bit strange to you, and I can understand why."

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''I LOVE STRANGE!'' alice exclaimed. ''the curiouser the situation the more i love it.'' alice got lost in thought for a moment. ''RIGHT. tea'' alice started to throw switches and press buttons. ''hang on!'' she threw the final switch and her tardis took off.

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin quickly grabbed the only guiderail the Tardis had before looking back at Alice. "So you really don't want to know why my eyes glow or anything? That's kinda interesting difference between you and the other timelord I know." She said as she tried to sit down in a chair.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''nothing can be hidden forever luv,'' alice replied. ''i can tell you are not like me. i can tell you are not human. i can tell you are nice. that is the best unbirthday gift i have ever received.''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin laughed slightly before turning to fully face Alice. "What do you know of the planet named Auros?" She asked. She wanted to judge what she could tell Alice and what Alice already knew about. Did she know about the war? About her planet? Did she even know about The Assistance? Not everyone knew about the Assistance during the war, but every once and a while Cafrin would run into someone who knew exactly was she was.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''never herd of it,'' alice replied, shrugging. '' all i know are the ood.''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

"Well, Auros is my home planet. It was destroyed in the Time War. My people are.. very secretive about what we do for others." Cafrin said as she tried to be careful of how she approached it. "You could say that we are a set of like butlers for different alien races across the universe, and I've been assigned to the Time Lords. All Time Lords." She wasn't sure if Alice would understand it, but that was the closest she could think of that would work. "I wasn't even aware that you had survived the war. Not many of your... Um. I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm allowed to say." Cafrin stopped herself. Was this girl even ready to hear about the other people of her race's demise? She didn't even know much about it.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''i was raised by ood,'' alice said, ''they taught me and gave me my designation. i don't know anything about my people. and it doesn't matter. i just follow wonderland. for some reason she keeps making me find stuff. i don't understand her.''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

"What I have to tell you, is not pretty. In fact, it is horrible and I am sorry that I have to tell you. But you deserve to know about your people and what happened to them. I am so sorry." Cafrin looked at the little girl and sighed. "However, I will only tell you if you want to hear it. I don't want to frighten you or anything, but I need to know you want to hear about it." Something inside Cafrin told her that she had started to ramble and her nerves began to grow just a bit. What if I forget something? Or I miss-tell the story? Cafrin thought as she waited to hear from Alice.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''ok. i have nothing to loose i guess and i always did wish to know what happened to my parents''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin sighed as she looked at Alice, her eyes full of compassion and concern as she thought over how it all started. "There are these creatures out there, called Daleks, that have been the enemy of Timelords since Time began. They are ruthless and destructive creatures who only wish to exterminate and destroy. No one knows what happened to start this war, or what side started it, but I assume the Daleks are at fault. The day of the war, the Dalek fleets entered the Gallifreyan atmosphere, blasting out the security dome as they pushed through. Arcadia, one of the Gallifreyan cities, fell to the attack and Time lords sent for help to my planet, Auros. Auros immediately began to launch an Assistance for the war, but we were stopped by a second message. The Daleks, assuming our rush to help the Time Lords would out-weigh the balance of the war, had sent three ships to attack the un-defended Auros. With the two groups divided and struggling to survive their own battles, the Daleks succeeded. Three ships survived the Auros Extermination, where only one escaped from Gallifrey. A man, known as the Doctor, survived and was thought to have been the very last of his kind. Both planets, yours and mine, were destroyed by the Dalek's weaponry."

Cafrin sat down as she looked down at her hands. She had never had to tell the tale of the war before, and the memory made her hands shake. "I lost my whole family that day. My parents were on Gallifrey fighting and my brother's ship was exterminated by the Dalek fleet right in front of my eyes. What remains of my kind has been spread thin through the universe to serve those who need it. I was sent to serve the Time Lords. All of them, although at the time I believed there to be only one." By the time Cafrin was able to look back up at Alice, a few tears had fallen from her eyes. She wiped them away quickly and stood up. "So now you know. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you."

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''so my parents are dead,'' alice said with a bit of sadness. ''wait did you say doctor, as in the man who keeps helping people? he is like me?''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin felt a plague of sadness hit her when she saw the sadness on Alice's face. "Yes, I'm sorry." Cafrin said as she started to pull Alice into a hug. She stopped as she listened to Alice's next question. Cafrin's heart started to beat quickly. Should I have told her about him? Should she have known? She shook her head for a second before looking back at Alice. "Yes, The Doctor. He has a tendency to guard the Planet Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy. Anything happens to that planet, and he goes crazy to put it back right." She said with a smile, remembering all the different times she had helped him in the past. "He also has a tendency to be a bit, um, destructive and oh whats the word where you don't care if you live or die by your actions?"

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

"reckless" alice supplied. "I have never met him but when wunderland dont let me choose the destination then she seams to take me to where hes been. i always just miss him." alice smiled. "its nice to see people happy and safe."

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

"Yes, reckless. He is a very reckless man. Althouhhe seems intent on helping and always seems to find his way out of things somehow." Cafrin wiped the tears from her eyes and looked straight at Alice. "Wunderland, like most TARDIS's knows where and when you need to be. She will keep you safe and secure. As much as she possibly can. So if you decide to travel to a planet that is scheduled to be destoryed shortly after you arrive, she would divert your path to save you. Every TARDIS has some kind of soul that can link with their owner. Yours seems pretty hell bent on keeping you safe."

Cafrin couldnt help but think of all the times that she had to redirect herself because the TARDIS decided to move the Doctor away from his planned course. Cafrin sighed before looking around again. "I guess it wouldnt hurt to take you to see where you came from, would it? As long as i showed you from a safe location or a safe time, you could... Oh but that would interfere with... Oi. Time travel is such a bother." Cafrin muttered to herself. She wanted to show Alice everything she could but knew it would interfere with her orders. She was to never allow the Timelords to go back to Gallifrey.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

"I know where I came from," Alice said as she pushed an ace of spades. "Hang on." She then threw a pawn and the garden jolted slightly. She skipped out of the fountain and went to another room. She dug into a trunk and pulled out an English dress. As she changed she spoke loudly hoping cafrin could hear. "1869. Emperor Meiji has been modernizing Japan for the last year. Samurai are being replaced and the tea is excellent." Stepping from around the curtain she walked over to cafri. "Would you like to change?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum